Sunday, January 29, 2012

It's been to long!

It has obviously been established that I can not stay current on what is going on in our life. It has been over a year since my last post, but hopefully this year will be better. I am not sure how to get the christmas background off the blog, so oh well. :) Cole is 5 now and Vaughn will turn 4 next month. They are both attending Mission Viejo Christina Prechool and are loving it! Cole is excited to go to kindergarten next year, but to me that only means he is growing up! I am still working at the high school and Steve is now a CAD Engineer at Display Works. We have had a tough winter with the boys getting sick, especially Vaughn. Other than that we were able to spend some quality time with extended family over the holidays, take a trip to the snow for some sledding, see some christmas lights and just enjoy the season. We were sad to see The Tupou family move to Alaska, but we wish them the best and hope they return soon. The boys really miss their cousins!

Now we have all settled in with the new year and the boys are starting T-ball. It turns out that they are on the same team. They are very excited! The weather is like summer right now and just being outside is great. Yesterday we were surrounded by family and friends as we said goodbye to Auntie Stephanie and Uncle Karl and baby Lily (for a year anyway). Karl is on his way to Kuwait and Stephanie is moving in with her dad in Texas while Karl is gone. All of our OC family is now gone! :( We pray Karl will be safe and are so grateful for his willingness to serve our country.

3 comments:

  1. yay!! finally an update.. I haven't updated my blog since October. I need to do it. miss you guys like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You updated your blog, I'm so happy! :) Now I have to update mine! But first my house MUST be clean, we have been getting sick a lot here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its about time Cyndie!! :) Keep it up! -Bryan

    ReplyDelete